- It includes encouragement. With all the intensity, variety, intervals and more, you do not need to worry about getting motivated once you’re inside Boot Camp. And you do not need to worry if you will fit in. You are already invited, welcome, and encouraged!
- It includes fun. Boot Camp is tough, but you will not regret sharing the group energy available to you in this amazing class. So the number one reason you need to try it now, like any fitness program, is to find your own fun in it!
- People love it. Popularity isn’t everything but it tells you something really important: a lot of other members just like you have given Boot Camp a try and it stuck. Shouldn’t you find out for yourself why these classes have been such a favorite for so long?
- It includes strength training. You will pick things up and lift them. Strength training builds muscle and – you guessed it – makes you stronger. When you build muscle and get stronger you become a more efficient machine, and you look good, too!
- It includes cardio. You will be getting that heart rate right where you want it, and that sweet spot will help you burn the fat you don’t need and sweat out the bad mood you don’t want.
Because Boot Camp burns off bad fat and bad moods, you feel better.Sign up now… (First class Free) send me a Text 513.772.4530 and Get ready for one of the best workouts of your life. Class is held at World Gym on Saturdays at 12:30
Did you have a great morning? If you did, it probably wasn’t by accident. You either: Made the decision (even if you didn’t consciously do it!) when you woke up to have a GREAT morning. And/or …It was great by DEFAULT because you’ve created your own morning routine that set you up for a successful day!
Have you ever gone through a time in your life when you felt “in the flow”? Wasn’t it GREAT? You had a TON of energy, your sleep was on track, you felt productive, and you were positive and optimistic. Not to get woo-woo … but you felt “in sync.”
Here’s something you might be surprised to know if your social media feed is anything like mine. The “hustle and grind” is NOT the fastest path to your results. In fact, for some people, it’s a path to NOWHERE. Especially if you have responsibilities … like a career, family, home, pets, etc.!
Well … that’s what your body feels like when you UPGRADE your food choices. When you STOP feeding it ultra-processed food and START giving it food that’s flooded with benefits (more fiber, vitamins, minerals, etc.), your body feels like it got an upgrade!