Did you have a great morning today? If you did, it probably wasn’t by accident. You either:
- Made the decision (even if you didn’t consciously do it!) when you woke up to have a GREAT morning. And/or …
- It was great by DEFAULT because you’ve created your own morning routine that set you up for a successful day!
What you do in the morning can set the tone for the ENTIRE day. It’s kind of like the domino effect. And it’s not just the “day” that gets set up for success …. it actually creates the foundation for reaching your goals and living the life you are MEANT to live.
This is why having some kind of morning routine is important – even if it just takes 2-3 minutes a day. When you boil it all down, there are 5 important things you want to think about.
Your morning routine should:
- Support your goals. Your morning routine should align with what’s important to you and what you’re working towards.
- Help you feel ENERGIZED! Your choices should GIVE you energy so you’re ready to take on your day.
- Create FOCUS + INTENTION. When you wake up in the morning, you have a choice about how you’re going to spend your day. Creating an intention/focus each day is important so you can be PROactive and live each day with purpose.
- Elevate your MINDSET. Your morning routine should put you into a positive state of mind. Do something that fires you up and empowers you to be your absolute best.
- Be SIMPLE! If your routine is too complicated or long, you’re not going to stick with it. Keep it SIMPLE and short, and build on it over time.
Can you think of a few great new ways to get your day started in the morning? I challenge you to take action this week and put together your own morning routine that you’ll commit to over the next week.
We believe it’s SO important to make sure you set your day up for success. This is also one of the things we help our clients integrate into their lives – so they can make their goals a reality!
If you’re still reading this post right now, it’s for a reason…
There’s ONE thing you can change that has a surprising impact on your health, mood, and pretty much everything you do! It isn’t a workout and it doesn’t involve overhauling your diet.
This sugar stat caught me by surprise… and I thought I already knew a LOT about sugar. 👉 Eating just 100 calories a day of sugar (which is about 25 grams of added sugars, or 6 teaspoons) is linked to 45 DIFFERENT negative health outcomes.
What if I told you there’s ONE number you need to pay attention to BEFORE you start counting calories, macros, or anything else? For many of us, this number is a complete mystery. But once you figure it out, it’s a complete game-changer.
There are probably a few things in your life that you’d like to slow down… But when it comes to your metabolism? Probably not.