Just popping in with a little check-in! How are you doing today? How did you sleep last night … have you gotten in any workouts this week … are you focusing on whole foods … and how is your mood?
I’m asking because all of that is RELATED. When just one of those things is out of whack, it can throw everything else out of whack right along with it!
- A bad night of sleep can throw your hunger hormones out of balance, making you feel hungry … even if you’ve eaten enough
- A stressful day can leave you exhausted and craving comfort foods (and tempt you to skip your workout)
- Lack of activity can drain your energy and also leave you tossing and turning
- Eating too close to bedtime can make it hard to sleep
- And on and on and on!
So … if you’re having one of “those days” … try taking a step back to look at the bigger picture – and then take ONE ACTION to help you feel better (and get back on track).
- Go outside for a brisk walk and fresh air – or make time for a workout
- Take 5-10 minutes to sit in a quiet space and do breathing exercises
- Make sure your next meal is healthy & made of whole foods (including veggies!)
- Double-check your water intake for the day
This can be like hitting the “reset” button on your day and will help you make better choices moving forward.
What’s ONE action you can count on to RESET your day? Keep this in your back pocket in case you need it!
Having a “big picture” viewpoint can make all the difference in your fitness/wellness – and it’s just ONE REASON why working with an experienced coach can help you get the results you want!
Not only will you have a complete roadmap to success, but also the accountability, support, motivation, and experience to help you feel great every step of the way!
12 Days of Fitmas Workout Inside!
It’s one of the most anticipated emails of the year … because it’s got all of the details for this year’s 12 Days of Fitmas Workout! This is a special holiday workout that will fire up your metabolism and help keep you on track with your goals.
Your holiday survival checklist is inside
It’s not just you — a study by Healthline found that when it comes to health and finances, not only do 44% of people think the holidays are “somewhat stressful” and 18% of them classified them as “very stressful”!
Meal Prep Superfood Bowl Recipe
Your new favorite meal prep recipe is here! This Superfood Bowl comes together fast using
Your top secret saboteur
Lately I’ve been talking about next-level steps you can take to boost your results … and today’s post might just be about the most important step. It affects almost every action you take and every decision you make.